Sunday, January 27, 2013

Simpler Life Categories

In trying to think of how to blog this process of moving to a simpler life, I pondered whether I should just blog what comes into my mind or blog in a more organized way.  I guess I might first start with what categories of my life can I think of that I need to simplify.  So here is the short list -

  • Kitchen/Cooking/Eating (wonder why that is top of the list..haha)
  • Furniture
  • Clothing
  • Toiletries
  • Electronics
  • Keepsakes/Photos
  • Animals and paraphernalia
  • Desk Work
  • Miscellaneous 
Ok, so that is my first try at a list.  Can anyone help me think of some other categories?  I'll add more as I discover more.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I KNOW! I decided that would go under "desk work". Most of my "school stuff" I plan to store at school. Because I plan to continue to teach.....forever and ever! :)

      Delete
  2. Books and entertainment i.e. Dvds, CDs!

    ReplyDelete